Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Blog

Hello blogging world! It feels great to embark on such an exciting and pleasing journey of blogging, I hold an optimistic feeling towards it. I love to write and I love football. You add the two together and you get my blog. The most common writing tip I see is "write about what you love" and so I am finally going to do so. Some may see blogging as settling for second best but I don't see it that way. The experience of sharing your mind, opinion and beliefs with other is a great thing. Interaction, may it be harmonious or quite the opposite, brings a feeling of satisfaction and that is why I choose to blog.

I have loved Arsenal for as long as I can remember. At a mere age, I would see pictures of the dominant Arsenal team and the towering, intimidating figure of Henry. Seeing the O2 sign on their jersey was a sign of dominance. As I grew older, I would see them more often, in matches, and I started to understand what it felt like to be in the Arsenal circle, to be a Gooner. It was more than just the wins, the trophies, the success, but rather the emotions, the journey, the support-hood. It felt like family and it even has its occasional crazy uncles. All this led to me being more enshrined in the Arsenal circle. I met many great fans, down-to-earth people, honest guys you can just relate with. We would conversate, debate, argue, joke, get angry and even blame people and players in our agony and though I have never been to an Arsenal game, I have never felt like I was missing out on the Arsenal experience.

So what can you expect from my blog. Anything and everything. My Gooner's Diary will be exactly what you might expect it to be; opinionated. You may not like it or agree with it but I can assure you, I will post it. Match reviews, game reaction, injuries and even rumors are all on the contents. What will make this blog different is that even with the non-biased, analytic part, you will always get the feeling that it is a piece of writing from an honest fan. A humanly touch that you may not see in other blogs. So I really hope you enjoy and have fun with me on the new expedition I am about to set on. OOH TO OOH TO BE OOH TO BE A....GOONER!

No comments:

Post a Comment